Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tonight I drew a schematic that in great detail shows plans on how to pull the sky down.

It's funny,


I'm trying to drink till I'm inspired. This formula can go either way, I could write the next Gatsby but the spelling and handwriting would be so far shit that it'd be buried in a mountain of gibberish. What's the secret though? How do you become something bigger than yourself? That I want that power or responsibility makes me sick. Can I write a clever phrase, yes. Can I inspire and make even one person rethink their ideals, I doubt it. It's my own damn fault though. I need to take this life I was given more seriously, but sometimes I feel like when they were passing out the keys to success I was too busy daydreaming about what's past the blue in the sky. I'm a victim of my own overactive imagination, a prisoner of a brain that is a maze with no exit. To this day I still lay awake before bed and daydream of a life less ordinary, and extraordinary existence where the sky is the limit. It seems childish and foolish but fuck you, don't worry about what is going on in my psyche, you're not invited. I want to be remembered. I want to change the world. I just want to know that I left a mark in this crazy fucked up existence.


I just want to be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment