Tuesday, August 23, 2011

pages numbered are days numbered.

when do we learn?

i demand an answer.

im 31 years old and i have myself figured out but not those around me. i know me and only me. i know what makes me feel better and when there is no way to feel better i know to shut myself out from the rest of the world for fear that the sickness will spread, i know that im afraid of certain things that others search their whole life to attain and hold on to and i know that i have a problem with letting go. my mom says i care too much but most of my significant others would argue that point. sometimes i feel like i got it all together and sometimes i don't. chapters open and then they close and then new chapters start again. ive decided to boycott these chapters, to destroy the book. i wanna tear the pages out, curse at them and then light them on fire, i just wish i could think of something destructive to do to the ashes. i love this book but i want to set it ablaze. be less predictable, make new friends, learn a new language. i want to start over.

screw the book
screw the characters
and
screw the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment